*** PRE-SALE!!! Estimated shipping late Summer / early Fall 2022 ***
- EVOLUTION Heads – 3-1/2″ Bore Billet Aluminum (6061-T6) Heads/Intake system for the Harley-Davidson™ 80CUI EVOLUTION models.
- Top-breathing (OEM venting ports location)
- Bolt-on installation for all ’85-’99 80CUI models, designed to match OEM flat-top pistons (not supplied) – including all available overbore sizes.
- This system achieves very strong torque curve and very respectable HP that peaks exactly where needed.
- Our product is user-friendly and easy to service down the road also. No custom pistons, valves, guides, fasteners, etc. to worry about.
- Fast, very efficient ports designed to make peak power/torque within the useful RPM range. Your bike will pull hard from the get-go all the way up to the redline. The longevity and fuel mileage won’t suffer either.
- Proprietary, super-fast design of the combustion chamber yields 9.4:1 calculated compression ratio with OEM-shaped pistons (@ 80CUI).
- Valvetrain (AV&V and/or KPMI) components accept up to .645” valve lift, with almost .200” lift before valve-to-valve contact. Using tall camshafts may require an additional machining to provide necessary clearances.
- Increased cooling area drops the head’s operating temperature up to 35F.
- ***The difference in surface finish between the Intake and Exhaust ports is intentional.
- Warranty details and conditions are listed in the Installation Manuals ( Manuals download page )