- Speed And Science ® designed OEM Bore (3-1/2″) Billet Aluminum Shovelhead Cylinders.
- Suitable for all ’66-’84 models, this product does not require engine cases to be bored out in order to accept the cylinder spigots.
- Cylinders are supplied 5.440″ long and will accept up to 4-1/2″ stroke crankshafts. Longer stroke requires using stroker plates (not supplied). Shorter strokes (e.g. 4-1/4″) require base trimming.
- Comes with pressed-in, cetrifugally spun Grey Iron liners, undersized by -.030″ to allow for bore / hone to fit customer’s pistons. Liner’s wall thickness allow for up to +.030″ possible overbore.
- Liners are replaceable, making the product infinitely rebuildable.
- Internal, “hidden” oil drains, OEM locations top / bottom.
- 9.2lb weight savings (p. pair) versus the all cast-iron construction.
- Much better heat conductivity / dissipation drops the operating temperature up to 50F.
- Warranty details and conditions are listed in the Installation Manuals ( Manuals download page )