- Shovelhead Cylinders Big Bore 3-5/8″ by Speed And Science ®. Billet Aluminum outer shell.
- Suitable for all ’66-’84 models, this product requires engine cases to be bored out to 3.880″ in order to accept the cylinder spigots.
- Cylinders are supplied 5.440″ long and yield 96CUI with 4-5/8″ stroke crankshafts. Longer stroke requires using stroker plates (not supplied). Shorter strokes (4-1/4 and 4-1/2) require base trimming.
- Comes with pressed-in, cetrifugally spun Grey Iron liners, undersized by -.030″ to allow for bore / hone to fit customer’s pistons. Liner’s beefy, 1/8″ wall thickness allow for all available oversized pistons.
- Liners are replaceable, making the product infinitely rebuildable.
- Internal, “hidden” oil drains, OEM locations top / bottom.
- 9.2lb weight savings (p. pair) versus the all cast-iron construction.
- Much better heat conductivity / dissipation drops the operating temperature up to 50F.
- Warranty details and conditions are listed in the Installation Manuals ( Manuals download page )